Please be patient while this page is under construction.
The header photo of the Saginaw County Poor Farm (circa 1950's) was donated to the Saginaw Genealogy Society by a former superintendent's daughter: Joyce Marti Richter, who now lives in Florida. When it was brought back to Michigan, it became part of The Castle Museum's permanent collection and is courtesy of the Museum that it appears on this site.
Residents that were buried on Hospital Road in the Poor Farm Cemetery were moved to St. Andrews Cemetery. This is the marker in Section T commemorating their reburial. As far as we know, no records of who was transferred exists.